Skip to main content

The thin line between sanity and insanity




It's like a wall that's separates us from the grim shadows on the other side.

One wrong thought or sequence of thoughts and you're gone.

In your mind, you need a filter or there's going to be a lot of junk in there, tons of toxic junk you don't need. Junk like;

Do I look okay today? Am I good enough? What do they think about me? I'm never going to make it!

You do know depression and anxiety are associated with thought, right?

Your mind is too precious to harbor filth, so do away with them and let fresh air in.

The person you are now, has already been established in your mind. 

So, be careful about who you think you are because very shortly you'll see yourself becoming just that.

Think positive, speak positive, be positive;

"I can do this."

"I'm brilliant."

"I'm smart."

"I'm in it to win it."

"I'm beautiful."

It all starts up there.

Too many times many have found themselves climbing over that wall, that clearly has 'DO NOT CROSS' written all over it, some have even created a door through it, so they come and go as they wish and so are unstable.

Stay on the sane side my friend, don't go to the dark side, quite literally.



°

°

°

°

°

So guys what do you think? I hope you enjoy this! You're mind is a Haven, treat it as such.👍

Do you find it difficult thinking positively? Comment down below.❤️ And please don't forget to add your name.🤗 Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOLD

I'm looking for gold. Barefoot and hungry I wandered through the forest. My hands brushed roughly against tree trunks and shrubs as I leaned against them for support. I was tired, it's been two days. But I'd made a promise, I wouldn't leave without my gold. I could feel goosebumps rising up my body as the cold air clung jealously to my skin. 'I've lost him,' I thought looking back. Good. No one was going to share in my gold. Gold was all I needed in this world. I heard shuffling in the bushes nearby. I gasped turning around, arms and legs battle ready. "Who's there?" I silently cursed myself for sounding so shaky. There was no response. I tensed up. 'My gold,' I thought, 'my precious gold.' As I took a step towards the overgrown bushes, my lungs in my throat, out of nowhere an arrow flew right past me, missing my head by a few inches. I gasped, eyes wide. I turned around and made a run for it.

Prompt 4: Gehenna

Prompt: Pick a name, a place, thing and an emotion and write a short horror story about it. Name: Silas. Place: Gehenna. Thing: A nail. Emotion: Grief. Dedicated to Peculiar Praise❤ ****** There was groaning, wailing and gnashing of teeth. At this point, he was too tired to scream. There was no sense of time here. He didn't know if he's spent a week here or a thousand years. There was no reprieve, no rest and worst of all, there was no water. His tongue had shrivelled up. His mouth felt like sandpaper. He was amid the red and yellow flames, enduring torture for the rest of eternity. The worst part about Gehenna is that you never forget your crimes, but you always remember them. That regret coupled with the toture was enough to make any man mad. Silas used to be a wealthy man, from a well-to-do family. As though that wasn't enough, in his greed he sought for powers beyond him, powers money couldn't buy and ended up signing several binding contracts. One

Hi😉

My name is Idowu Taiwo, I'm Nigerian and this is my first blog ever created. Whoo hoo!!😁 Where to start, Oh the pressure!😬 I'm a lot of things: I'm a lover of God, a content creator, a beginner in Digital Marketing (hopefully that'll change soon😁), a photographer, an aspiring author( I actually have written two books). Yay🌼 I also sing together with my sister.🤗 I love reading, I'm actually still an undergraduate and I love the learning experience—come and fight me.🙃 Just joking though, I don't have a fighting bone in my body.😅 I'm a huge movie buff, I love cartoons and I'm a huge advocate of love, true unadulterated love. I'm a calm and collected person who believes in the power of light over darkness. And that's why I do what I do—to spread a little bit of light however way that I can.  I look forward to meeting my lovely viewers and I hope you are too. Good bye! Oh, a kiss before I go yonder. Muah!😘