Skip to main content

The thin line between sanity and insanity




It's like a wall that's separates us from the grim shadows on the other side.

One wrong thought or sequence of thoughts and you're gone.

In your mind, you need a filter or there's going to be a lot of junk in there, tons of toxic junk you don't need. Junk like;

Do I look okay today? Am I good enough? What do they think about me? I'm never going to make it!

You do know depression and anxiety are associated with thought, right?

Your mind is too precious to harbor filth, so do away with them and let fresh air in.

The person you are now, has already been established in your mind. 

So, be careful about who you think you are because very shortly you'll see yourself becoming just that.

Think positive, speak positive, be positive;

"I can do this."

"I'm brilliant."

"I'm smart."

"I'm in it to win it."

"I'm beautiful."

It all starts up there.

Too many times many have found themselves climbing over that wall, that clearly has 'DO NOT CROSS' written all over it, some have even created a door through it, so they come and go as they wish and so are unstable.

Stay on the sane side my friend, don't go to the dark side, quite literally.



°

°

°

°

°

So guys what do you think? I hope you enjoy this! You're mind is a Haven, treat it as such.👍

Do you find it difficult thinking positively? Comment down below.❤️ And please don't forget to add your name.🤗 Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'In The Last Days'

Hi guys! It's me again. I'll be giving a detailed synopsis of my first book, 'In The Last Days'. I mean, It's been so long overdue 🙈 Rose is a seventeen years old girl who found light in the midst of darkness. She lost her father at the age of fifteen and things haven't been the same ever since. And she noticed something— People always seemed to leave her. Her father left, Brenda left and her mother though present physically hasn't paid attention in a long time. Rose promised herself that she would make it out of high school even if it would be alone. Junior year, she made up her mind to make the most of it, laying low. Rose felt immensely alone until she saw a yellow note lying on the floor with just four words written on it—a kitten had brought it. 'Your Worries Are Known' and strangely, those words had comforted her and that was the night her life changed forever. At school, met someone that would come to mean more— Michael Wh...

The Truth

The room was dark. It could easily have been called a conference room. It had everything a conference room could have—chairs arranged around the huge center table along with huge flat screen Tvs lining up the wall in front of them. But there was something omnious, almost evil about it. This wasn't a usual gathering to discuss sales or business plans, this is where the would be fate of the world would be discussed—in less than two minutes. CEOs of different conglomerates of the world trooped in one by one. Some very public figures and very wealthy men were also in attendance. Men and women of different races sat round the table, until finally, only one seat was left. As soon as he entered, every man and woman stood up and bowed. They began to hail him.  ********* "Come on Honey, it's time to go. We're leaving." Her Dad said as he helped her with her remaining luggage. "Why do we have to go Dad? I love it here....

Beautiful Scars

Lately I've been questioning myself. How do people see me? I know no one is perfect but maybe my good side outways the bad, maybe. Am I beautiful to you, inside outside? Or just on the inside. I have scars, big ones and in not so pretty places. The doctors call it keloid. Yup the monster has a name. No one knows my pain. Only two people ever did. God and sis. It's hard but I would rather hope for a solution than let it get to me. I see how people look at my scars sometimes. Especially when they've seen my beauty a few times only to see what's hidden beneath my shirt, right below my neck. Some scars can't be hidden, like the ones on my wrist and arm. It hurts—literally. I'm in pain quite a lot of times from the scars. Who else would love me scars and all? Will you, will he, will they? I hope they do. I'll always find the strength to keep loving myself, despite all these. I love me, and I hope you do too.❤ ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° So guys, I hope you like this one! And...