Skip to main content

He is.

Wine is sweet.

Pain is not.

If humans were to choose the course of their own lives, down to the people and circumstances that affected them, how would it look like? What would they choose?

How would the world look like without God?

The most excellent One, our Creator.

Life is unpredictable.

But we have the assurance of a constant when all else fails. It is not in the way of man to direct himself.

Our choices sometimes lead to peril, but with God tough times are bearable. Even when you can't see what is in front of you, trust Him.

He'll make a way, He always does.

He is the light that splits the darkness. 

His existence is beyond cause and effect. He transcends both life and death. 

No name can contain him, no name does Him justice.

I though about it and realised the only whole way to describe God is to just say, "He is."

Because He is that He is.

.

.

.

.

.

Taiwililly🌼

Please don't forget to subscribe, share and comment!! You know I love youu.😘


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Coconut

Brown on the outside but white on the inside. Brown signifies dirt, even more than this is the texture that the coconut bears. It is hard and almost impossible to break without an external force. There is nothing appealing about the appearance of a coconut, but on the inside... On the inside is sweetness, pureness and softness. One entity and yet different from two perspective. A person may seem very hard on the surface, by your standards a very tough wild human being, but he feels too just like you do. In fact, he might be softer than what most might think. Have you ever thought about why he does the things he does, why he's arrogant and acts out? Maybe more than an over inflated ego is a softness, a sore part he's trying to hide. The key is understanding people though it's not always easy, 'cause you need patience and love; two very scarce things these days. I'm not excusing them but I just think, there is a reason for eve

Hi😉

My name is Idowu Taiwo, I'm Nigerian and this is my first blog ever created. Whoo hoo!!😁 Where to start, Oh the pressure!😬 I'm a lot of things: I'm a lover of God, a content creator, a beginner in Digital Marketing (hopefully that'll change soon😁), a photographer, an aspiring author( I actually have written two books). Yay🌼 I also sing together with my sister.🤗 I love reading, I'm actually still an undergraduate and I love the learning experience—come and fight me.🙃 Just joking though, I don't have a fighting bone in my body.😅 I'm a huge movie buff, I love cartoons and I'm a huge advocate of love, true unadulterated love. I'm a calm and collected person who believes in the power of light over darkness. And that's why I do what I do—to spread a little bit of light however way that I can.  I look forward to meeting my lovely viewers and I hope you are too. Good bye! Oh, a kiss before I go yonder. Muah!😘

Come out of your comfort zone.

_Come out of your comfort zone_ Our back bones are breaking, And our smiles are cracked. How hard it is to walk in the path of success. With boulders strapped to our backs, we climb the crooked mountain of prosperity. We tell ourselves, it'll be worth it. We can't remain where we are. We gotta keep moving. We look behind us—our past. Life is not a bed of roses in any way. This mountain before us is dark and cynical. Its rough paths makes our toes cry for mercy. But we turn a deaf ear to their pleas, Not a stance of peace or rest. We gotta keep moving. But the strength of a few steps is all we have left. We are weary to move on. Our fortune, our success, our wealth and honour. We see them just at the pinnacle of the jagged mountain, Laughing at us, teasing us. Is this it, for us? Do we make it? But His voice again do I hear, "Move my child, your reward awaits you." We're unstoppable like a Ferrari without brakes, _I&#