Skip to main content

Ayo 🌱❤️

You are a friend I’ve known since forever. It all started back in secondary school, when everyone used to call you Madara, as in Uchiha Madara. I always found that name quite peculiar. I watched you from afar, gentle, soft-spoken, and incredibly intelligent. Even then, you were a force to be reckoned with. With your silent perseverance, you and the rest of our group of geniuses would compete among yourselves over who could master the chemistry, physics, and biology textbooks.

I have always admired your strength. I have always admired your resilience. I’m really glad you were able to conquer every single obstacle that came your way, to live your life the way you wanted, and to come out so strong and admirable.

We graduated in 2016, and it has been exactly ten years since then. I’m glad that after a decade, you now have something so great to offer the world. I’ve had conversations with you many times at different points in your life and mine, and all I’ve ever seen is someone special, someone with a softness about them, someone with a gentle heart, someone who went through so much yet was strong enough to overcome every obstacle.

Now, seeing where you are and how far you’ve come, I’m overwhelmed with joy. You are proof of what someone can become if they never give up. I am so glad for you. I am so proud of you.

Go into the world and become everything you want to be. You are going to save so many lives. You are going to be admired by so many people. Be who you have always known yourself to be.

From the bottom of my heart, I consider you a very good friend of mine. Maybe not the kind of friend I speak to every day, but please know that you always have someone in your corner, someone who truly cares about you and the things that happen to you, even if I don’t always say it.

Go be the light and shine like you have always been meant to be.

Congratulations Dr. Adesina Ayomide 🎉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Billy

~Your dreams begin to leak into reality. You're afraid to sleep because you're not in control and he wants out~ Dissociative Identity Disorder, that was what they called it. A disorder characterized with the presence of two or more distinct personality traits. One man, different identities. Most people thought he was crazy, he didn't deny it because as a matter of fact he was. They said he was unstable and he didn't blame them because, truthfully, he was. They told him that he was a danger to himself and others, hence why he was locked him up in a mental institution. He didn't blame them. Truthfully, that was where he belonged. It all started when he was twelve. He'd zoned out in class one day after a bully had messed with him. It'd been going on for a long while now and suddenly Ralph had snapped. All he had seen was black and red.  He came to five minutes later with two busted fists.  Though he hadn't understood the events leading up to him regaining c...

A friend in an unlikely place.

Dedicated to Ajibola🌼  Quiet, modest, reserved– these are the words I would use to describe you.  We've known each other for five years, I remembered the first time I got to know you. It was at camp, at an hostel. It was a popular story building having a wide spaced compound. There were about four identical structures in that building. I had gone over there to see a mutual friend, and fellow departmental mate.  It was morning, my sister and I were both sitting outside, by a pole of some sort admiring the sky.  We were so surprised to see you but it was a pleasant surprise. We didn't know we would get to meet anyone else we knew here.  I think you even greeted us first.  You were different from what I had originally thought. This was around 200l. As opposed to being someone who liked to keep to themselves, you were easy to talk to. For the first time, I asked for your name and you told me, AJIBOLA.  I later got to know that other people know you by a d...

The Future

I think it's a normal thing to be anxious about the future, one always want to be better than what they already are. We all fear a life of regret but the future is made by actions of today. I think that there are some specific questions you need to ask yourself; A purpose is defined by so many things. What makes you happy? What do you want to be remembered for? Do you want to be the solution to a particular problem in the world? Or what do you want to impact or who? And why? Or do you just want to find a way of expression, do you want to show the world just who you are, and that they'll be lucky to have you in it. I think you need to do a deep search within and ask yourself, who am I and what do I want to be known for that even my future self and ultimately God will be proud of.  And once you know who you are and what you stand for then you begin working towards it. It takes planning and dedication just like any thing else.🌼❤ I wrote this for a good friend a while back🤗❤ I ho...