Skip to main content

Beautiful Scars




Lately I've been questioning myself.

How do people see me?

I know no one is perfect but maybe my good side outways the bad, maybe.

Am I beautiful to you, inside outside?

Or just on the inside.

I have scars, big ones and in not so pretty places. The doctors call it keloid.

Yup the monster has a name.

No one knows my pain.

Only two people ever did.

God and sis.

It's hard but I would rather hope for a solution than let it get to me.

I see how people look at my scars sometimes.

Especially when they've seen my beauty a few times only to see what's hidden beneath my shirt, right below my neck.

Some scars can't be hidden, like the ones on my wrist and arm.

It hurts—literally.

I'm in pain quite a lot of times from the scars.

Who else would love me scars and all?

Will you, will he, will they?

I hope they do.

I'll always find the strength to keep loving myself, despite all these.

I love me, and I hope you do too.❤

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
So guys, I hope you like this one! And I hope you know you're beautiful scars and all❤
Feel free to comment your thoughts below🤗

Comments

  1. I love this!!! You're beautiful babe!! I celebrate your light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Stella. You're the best.❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A friend in an unlikely place.

Dedicated to Ajibola🌼  Quiet, modest, reserved– these are the words I would use to describe you.  We've known each other for five years, I remembered the first time I got to know you. It was at camp, at an hostel. It was a popular story building having a wide spaced compound. There were about four identical structures in that building. I had gone over there to see a mutual friend, and fellow departmental mate.  It was morning, my sister and I were both sitting outside, by a pole of some sort admiring the sky.  We were so surprised to see you but it was a pleasant surprise. We didn't know we would get to meet anyone else we knew here.  I think you even greeted us first.  You were different from what I had originally thought. This was around 200l. As opposed to being someone who liked to keep to themselves, you were easy to talk to. For the first time, I asked for your name and you told me, AJIBOLA.  I later got to know that other people know you by a d...

HER

 She was the one. He could see it, touch it and could very well feel it. She was asleep now, in his arms. It was worth it, staying in bed with her like this. It still amazed him. She'd picked him out of every guy out there. This wonderful human chose _him_ to spend the rest of her life with. It was love at first sight.  They'd met in college. She was new to the school, a foreigner and she'd left him utterly breatheles. As usual he was bored in class until she came in through the door. They were having a general subject. Time stopped in that moment. He saw their past, present and future all in that one gaze. She was the one. But why would anyone, especially her, choose him? He'd asked this over and over again. She seemed like an angel always smiling, she was passionate and was also majoring in medicine. He majored in aeronautics with a minor in arts. He was the silent type, and she was too but somehow she'd gotten him to speak, something he rarely did. Her soft smile...

Book Review Tuesday

Today I'll be posting a review each from one of my books!  The link is directly below the home page as 'In The Last Days' book link. Don't forget to support your girl by voting and commenting!!🤗❤️ This is a review from one of my readers from 'In The Last Days' which is my first book!!! Yay! To be honest writing this book has been a real blessing to me and I hope it is to you. This is an excerpt from the book. Enjoy and tell me what you think!!❤️❤️