Skip to main content

What your words mean to me

Dedicated to Soffiyah, Abdullahi's partner❤️



Since the time we met, I haven't for once regretted it, knowing you.

You light up my world like the stars in the night.

You are beautiful, loving, caring.

I can't think of a time when I don't miss you. Can't think of a time before you. 

You are the love of my life, the apple of my eyes, the one who makes me smile.

Though you're busy sometimes... 

But I understand. I'm happy you still make time for me.

You have no idea how a few words from you feel. It warms my heart and gives me joy.

Though I wish you'd reply me as eagerly as I would you... 

Your words is to my heart like when I drink water to quench my thirst. It soothes me. 


I love you ❤️. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Billy

~Your dreams begin to leak into reality. You're afraid to sleep because you're not in control and he wants out~ Dissociative Identity Disorder, that was what they called it. A disorder characterized with the presence of two or more distinct personality traits. One man, different identities. Most people thought he was crazy, he didn't deny it because as a matter of fact he was. They said he was unstable and he didn't blame them because, truthfully, he was. They told him that he was a danger to himself and others, hence why he was locked him up in a mental institution. He didn't blame them. Truthfully, that was where he belonged. It all started when he was twelve. He'd zoned out in class one day after a bully had messed with him. It'd been going on for a long while now and suddenly Ralph had snapped. All he had seen was black and red.  He came to five minutes later with two busted fists.  Though he hadn't understood the events leading up to him regaining c...

A friend in an unlikely place.

Dedicated to Ajibola🌼  Quiet, modest, reserved– these are the words I would use to describe you.  We've known each other for five years, I remembered the first time I got to know you. It was at camp, at an hostel. It was a popular story building having a wide spaced compound. There were about four identical structures in that building. I had gone over there to see a mutual friend, and fellow departmental mate.  It was morning, my sister and I were both sitting outside, by a pole of some sort admiring the sky.  We were so surprised to see you but it was a pleasant surprise. We didn't know we would get to meet anyone else we knew here.  I think you even greeted us first.  You were different from what I had originally thought. This was around 200l. As opposed to being someone who liked to keep to themselves, you were easy to talk to. For the first time, I asked for your name and you told me, AJIBOLA.  I later got to know that other people know you by a d...

The Future

I think it's a normal thing to be anxious about the future, one always want to be better than what they already are. We all fear a life of regret but the future is made by actions of today. I think that there are some specific questions you need to ask yourself; A purpose is defined by so many things. What makes you happy? What do you want to be remembered for? Do you want to be the solution to a particular problem in the world? Or what do you want to impact or who? And why? Or do you just want to find a way of expression, do you want to show the world just who you are, and that they'll be lucky to have you in it. I think you need to do a deep search within and ask yourself, who am I and what do I want to be known for that even my future self and ultimately God will be proud of.  And once you know who you are and what you stand for then you begin working towards it. It takes planning and dedication just like any thing else.🌼❤ I wrote this for a good friend a while back🤗❤ I ho...