Skip to main content

ONE EYE




ONE EYE

I look up and I see your one eye.

You've always been an enigma to me, only coming out in moments like this.

I admire you, you enchant me with your veiny turquoise eye.

Your antennas brings a smile to my face.

Never have I seen such beauty in such monstrosity.

The longer I stare, the deeper you pull me in.

I don't know if I should find you comforting or I should run from you, I can't seem to decide.

I see the words I'd never get to say in your one eye.

I see the regret.

I see the pain.

The water ripples around me. I exhale, closing my eyes.

You want me to stay but I don't. 

I want to go with you, because only you have cared to join me in my darkest moments.

You could even say I love you.

One eye.

But you don't love me, it would seem.

You don't want me.

I see that now.

I look at the razor just sitting there at the edge of the tub.

What if I didn't give you a choice?

I feel your wings entrapping me as they flap.

You were leaving, leaving me like the rest of them.

But then I hear you say a word before you disappear.


'Live.'

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
So I hope you enjoyed it!! is 🤗❤️This also a piece about mental health. I'm sorry but there was supposed to be a picture, but I can't seem to be able to upload one for now. It shows how gory depression can be, but depression isn't pretty to begin with. I hope it spoke to you. Comment your thoughts below, how do you think we can curb depression?🤔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'In The Last Days'

Hi guys! It's me again. I'll be giving a detailed synopsis of my first book, 'In The Last Days'. I mean, It's been so long overdue 🙈 Rose is a seventeen years old girl who found light in the midst of darkness. She lost her father at the age of fifteen and things haven't been the same ever since. And she noticed something— People always seemed to leave her. Her father left, Brenda left and her mother though present physically hasn't paid attention in a long time. Rose promised herself that she would make it out of high school even if it would be alone. Junior year, she made up her mind to make the most of it, laying low. Rose felt immensely alone until she saw a yellow note lying on the floor with just four words written on it—a kitten had brought it. 'Your Worries Are Known' and strangely, those words had comforted her and that was the night her life changed forever. At school, met someone that would come to mean more— Michael Wh...

The Truth

The room was dark. It could easily have been called a conference room. It had everything a conference room could have—chairs arranged around the huge center table along with huge flat screen Tvs lining up the wall in front of them. But there was something omnious, almost evil about it. This wasn't a usual gathering to discuss sales or business plans, this is where the would be fate of the world would be discussed—in less than two minutes. CEOs of different conglomerates of the world trooped in one by one. Some very public figures and very wealthy men were also in attendance. Men and women of different races sat round the table, until finally, only one seat was left. As soon as he entered, every man and woman stood up and bowed. They began to hail him.  ********* "Come on Honey, it's time to go. We're leaving." Her Dad said as he helped her with her remaining luggage. "Why do we have to go Dad? I love it here....

Beautiful Scars

Lately I've been questioning myself. How do people see me? I know no one is perfect but maybe my good side outways the bad, maybe. Am I beautiful to you, inside outside? Or just on the inside. I have scars, big ones and in not so pretty places. The doctors call it keloid. Yup the monster has a name. No one knows my pain. Only two people ever did. God and sis. It's hard but I would rather hope for a solution than let it get to me. I see how people look at my scars sometimes. Especially when they've seen my beauty a few times only to see what's hidden beneath my shirt, right below my neck. Some scars can't be hidden, like the ones on my wrist and arm. It hurts—literally. I'm in pain quite a lot of times from the scars. Who else would love me scars and all? Will you, will he, will they? I hope they do. I'll always find the strength to keep loving myself, despite all these. I love me, and I hope you do too.❤ ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° So guys, I hope you like this one! And...