Skip to main content

'In The Last Days'

Hi guys!
It's me again. I'll be giving a detailed synopsis of my first book, 'In The Last Days'. I mean, It's been so long overdue 🙈


Rose is a seventeen years old girl who found light in the midst of darkness.

She lost her father at the age of fifteen and things haven't been the same ever since.
And she noticed something—
People always seemed to leave her.
Her father left, Brenda left and her mother though present physically hasn't paid attention in a long time.

Rose promised herself that she would make it out of high school even if it would be alone.

Junior year, she made up her mind to make the most of it, laying low.

Rose felt immensely alone until she saw a yellow note lying on the floor with just four words written on it—a kitten had brought it.
'Your Worries Are Known' and strangely, those words had comforted her and that was the night her life changed forever.

At school, met someone that would come to mean more— Michael White.

Michael is a transfer student from Seattle. He was handsome, had ice blue eyes and dark hair she hadn't seen anyone wear so well before.

He became her friend when she needed one the most. But he was no ordinary boy.

Michael knew where the note came from.

He'd been sent on a mission to her by God.

Michael told her she was special even though she'd felt the opposite all her life.

On a journey of self discovery and getting to know God deeper, through Michael, she met with four other gifted people who became her friends.
And when Michael had told her that he and all his friends had transferred states because of her, because of who she was, Rose knew things would never be the same again.

Rose found out that they weren't alone that demons were real and that the wall between both worlds was breaking.

War ensued between the light and darkness and Rose and her friends were the warriors on the battle field.

From a visit by the devil himself to the wildest storm New York had ever seen, they all had to learn and discover that the weapons of their warfare were not carnal and that it was mighty through God.

And God did show himself.

The wall between the physical realm and the spiritual was breaking and the demons were increasing with each day that passed.

'More of them, more of them...' the voice had said.

Rose is told to write about the future and what it holds, the hidden secrets that has been hidden since time past, that the devil doesn't want anyone to know. He knew once people knew the truth, that meant less souls for him. So the plagues increased as well as the disasters.

He wanted people to die before they could get saved. He did everything he could to stop them.

But Michael and his friends were there to help Rose however way they could.

People are warned about the future, of what was to come...of the time when mankind's fate will be decided till eternity.

He who has an ear, let him listen.

In The Last Days...the end is near.
°
°
°
°
°
And that's all folks! I hope it's enough to capture your attention and make you want to read more. I really hope so!😉

Would really appreciate your support, your comments and votes as well. It would mean a whole lot.🤗❤️

Yes, both my books are published on Wattpad.😊

Here's the link to 'In The Last Days' below!

https://my.w.tt/yRd79Oxlc9

Don't forget to subscribe as well! Till next time!
Love you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 HOURS

A Short Flash Fiction, where a man sold his soul to the devil in return for his mother's life. ENJOY! * * * I could barely breathe with the dirty horse sack over my head. I was panting as I tried figuring out where they were taking me. I wasn't wearing any shoes, so I felt every sharp pinch of the rocks against my feet. "Where are you taking me?" I managed to grit out but my words came out incoherent against the dirty rag rubbing me in the face. Finally, we stopped and I was brought to my knees by a rough kick to my legs. "Welcome, Bill." A voice said to my left. The sack was taken off me and I saw my fellow co-worker at the local Wall-mart. "Mike?" I looked around me and saw the two men that had led me here. They weren't any people I knew. I looked around; it seemed like a basement of some kind. They kept some wine bottles in cribs on the wall. We were in a wine cellar. "What was so special about this place that you had to gag me and cove

Hi😉

My name is Idowu Taiwo, I'm Nigerian and this is my first blog ever created. Whoo hoo!!😁 Where to start, Oh the pressure!😬 I'm a lot of things: I'm a lover of God, a content creator, a beginner in Digital Marketing (hopefully that'll change soon😁), a photographer, an aspiring author( I actually have written two books). Yay🌼 I also sing together with my sister.🤗 I love reading, I'm actually still an undergraduate and I love the learning experience—come and fight me.🙃 Just joking though, I don't have a fighting bone in my body.😅 I'm a huge movie buff, I love cartoons and I'm a huge advocate of love, true unadulterated love. I'm a calm and collected person who believes in the power of light over darkness. And that's why I do what I do—to spread a little bit of light however way that I can.  I look forward to meeting my lovely viewers and I hope you are too. Good bye! Oh, a kiss before I go yonder. Muah!😘

THE LOOP

The future is where we belong. The past is gone. The present has been exiled in a time loop. And that is where I am. ~~~~~~~~ Past...present...future. I don't even know where I am anymore. I just, exist. I eat, drink, sleep but yet I'm not living. I'm alive but at the same time, I'm dead. I breathe air—oxygen, so why do I feel like I'm suffocating? Is anybody out there? If yes, save me... . . . . Kiara was on the floor sleeping, dreaming about what the day would hold. Would the rising sun bring something new or would it be the usual; work, work, work? You see the work was different for her. There were three things she did daily as a means of income; Wash, clean, sleep. Now the sleep ain't the same one y'all thinking. Kiara yawned the third time in three minutes and sat up. She lived in a small town where farmers grew their food to eat and sold the rest. She was an orphan which means that she had no one to provide, but