Skip to main content

Waves

I see water...different shades and depths of water.

Eyes that exude calm and warmth, he is the sun to me. Bright and peaceful. He is the sky. He is a paradox, flame and water. You could feel the calm and the heat. I can't describe it,

My words are failing me and my pen can't write this. I speak of his truth, I look at those eyes and I feel myself sink into that river of his,

 That endless ocean that rest dormant like a volcano, And I wait, I wait for the day I'd see the wrath of his eyes. Damn him, damn what those eyes do to me,

And here I am,

Falling and Drowning in those catastrophic blue eyes of his. Yet, dangerous and drowning. Eyes that hold me captive. I see everything he is and could be. He is a river flowing gently,

 Those eyes called to me, I took the bait, I swam. Haven't met a man like him who does these things to me, make me do things I normally wouldn't do, 

 Can't explain it, can't describe it.

 His gaze is melting, it scorches and yet it quenches my thirst. I get lost sometimes in his orbs. But I'm willing,

 Cause, he got lost too, in mine. Connected by more than just gazes, we were bonded in soul.

We were soulmates. This I could not deny. He didn't blink.

Neither did I,

We became one.


Written by (Monijesu)Phaserprime and Idowu Taiwo(Taiwolilly)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sometimes we can't explain love, but we know how it makes us feel.

True love has no reason, it is selfless, kind, not easily angered and it keeps no record of wrong.

I pray we all find a love like that. It's your girl Taiwolilly, don't forget to comment and sunscribe!

Tell me all about your experience, the good the bad, the ugly, I'm all ears!

I'll share mine in the comment section below 😉 Love ya. Muah😘

Comments

  1. Soooo, I'm single, so I don't know too much about this love thing🙈 but I do know who and what I want. I know the kind of man I want to spend the rest of my life with. True love shouldn't fade with time, after all, God still loves us despite all we've done. I think that is the kind of love I want, a love without reason.
    Let me hear your thoughts fam😁👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, love makes sense when the two are "lost" in it. Mutual appreciation of uniqueness, mutual wonder, mutual commitment. This mutual connection leads to a journey that gets better every day.

    I loved the line where you said both of them didn't blink...👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your contribution dear🤗❤ Much appreciated.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A friend in an unlikely place.

Dedicated to Ajibola🌼  Quiet, modest, reserved– these are the words I would use to describe you.  We've known each other for five years, I remembered the first time I got to know you. It was at camp, at an hostel. It was a popular story building having a wide spaced compound. There were about four identical structures in that building. I had gone over there to see a mutual friend, and fellow departmental mate.  It was morning, my sister and I were both sitting outside, by a pole of some sort admiring the sky.  We were so surprised to see you but it was a pleasant surprise. We didn't know we would get to meet anyone else we knew here.  I think you even greeted us first.  You were different from what I had originally thought. This was around 200l. As opposed to being someone who liked to keep to themselves, you were easy to talk to. For the first time, I asked for your name and you told me, AJIBOLA.  I later got to know that other people know you by a d...

MADE

 Let the rivers of living waters flow and wash it away; wash anxiety, depression, sorrow, darkness. Let us be illuminated by the light of your countenance. The tightness in our chest let it be relieved as we sing your songs and dance your dance. To the one who made humans, to the one who is patient despite our failings to the one person who will never discard us I appreciate, honour and adore. Our lives will have meaning because you are in it. And before we were made, you knew us. As we were secretly woven, piece by piece, hair by hair. You know us each by name. A marvel and a wonder. Let the voices cease, the ones in our heads that deceives us till there's only you. Because your thoughts for our lives are good and not evil to give us a hope and an expected end. For in the image of the great King were we created and so for that reason, I am wonderfully, gloriously and fearfully made. . . . Taiwolilly🌸 Please comment your thoughts down below and subscribe! ❤

Prompt 2: Dakatar

Prompt: Pick a name, a place, thing and an emotion and write a short horror story about it. Name: Dakatar Place: Space. Thing: Shard of glass. Emotion: Despair. Dedicated to Victor Mairo. ****** It was getting hard to breathe. She could feel her body shutting down. She grimaced at the metallic taste in her mouth. "Dakatar! Dakatar!! "Don't you dare give up on me. Wake up!" You're almost there. At the sound of this voice, her eyes fluttered back open. What was that? She slowly turned to her left and then to her right. It sounded closer. Did she hear that right? Suddenly it was quiet, the voices of her teammates slowly faded out. "What was that voice?" She was floating away, with a wire attached to her space suit leading back to the Space Station approximately twenty meters away. The wire was a safety measure put in place to keep her fastened to the ship in the event of an accident. But it serves no purpose if the blast ends...