Skip to main content

Breaking Free From The Chains of Madness

 An order is coming to the madness in the form of simple truths and logics.

Politicians will rue the day they thought it was okay to use the weakness of the citizens against them.

A revolution and a revival on the horizon, it comes, one like the world has never seen.

Be part of it, trust me you won't be able to miss it.

Finally freedom in it's real sense spiritually, financially, mentally, physically.

As two forces collide at war with each other, The will of the Supreme will inevitably reign.

I long to see a world filled with peace, love, unity and we shall see it, as long as we make it out of this one carrying that badge of honour.

True peace is at hand, but before this comes the showdown.


Get ready.

.

.

.

Taiwolilly✌

Don't forget to comment and subscribe, it means a lot!😊😊❤

Comments

  1. I long for a world like that too 😊

    This is a beautiful write-up. Well done 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you😇❤.
      I wish you'd left your name though😇

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Billy

~Your dreams begin to leak into reality. You're afraid to sleep because you're not in control and he wants out~ Dissociative Identity Disorder, that was what they called it. A disorder characterized with the presence of two or more distinct personality traits. One man, different identities. Most people thought he was crazy, he didn't deny it because as a matter of fact he was. They said he was unstable and he didn't blame them because, truthfully, he was. They told him that he was a danger to himself and others, hence why he was locked him up in a mental institution. He didn't blame them. Truthfully, that was where he belonged. It all started when he was twelve. He'd zoned out in class one day after a bully had messed with him. It'd been going on for a long while now and suddenly Ralph had snapped. All he had seen was black and red.  He came to five minutes later with two busted fists.  Though he hadn't understood the events leading up to him regaining c...

A friend in an unlikely place.

Dedicated to Ajibola🌼  Quiet, modest, reserved– these are the words I would use to describe you.  We've known each other for five years, I remembered the first time I got to know you. It was at camp, at an hostel. It was a popular story building having a wide spaced compound. There were about four identical structures in that building. I had gone over there to see a mutual friend, and fellow departmental mate.  It was morning, my sister and I were both sitting outside, by a pole of some sort admiring the sky.  We were so surprised to see you but it was a pleasant surprise. We didn't know we would get to meet anyone else we knew here.  I think you even greeted us first.  You were different from what I had originally thought. This was around 200l. As opposed to being someone who liked to keep to themselves, you were easy to talk to. For the first time, I asked for your name and you told me, AJIBOLA.  I later got to know that other people know you by a d...

The Future

I think it's a normal thing to be anxious about the future, one always want to be better than what they already are. We all fear a life of regret but the future is made by actions of today. I think that there are some specific questions you need to ask yourself; A purpose is defined by so many things. What makes you happy? What do you want to be remembered for? Do you want to be the solution to a particular problem in the world? Or what do you want to impact or who? And why? Or do you just want to find a way of expression, do you want to show the world just who you are, and that they'll be lucky to have you in it. I think you need to do a deep search within and ask yourself, who am I and what do I want to be known for that even my future self and ultimately God will be proud of.  And once you know who you are and what you stand for then you begin working towards it. It takes planning and dedication just like any thing else.🌼❤ I wrote this for a good friend a while back🤗❤ I ho...