Skip to main content

Ruining the song of a bird

This talks about homosexuality.

There was once a beautiful bird, God has made him to sing a different song than he is singing. The new song is due to nothing less than interference, usually starting from an early onset. The interference can both stem from within the bird and outside the bird.

The bird lost his God-given song and began singing a subpar one. We can no longer identify the bird with its former glory. It has become empty and changed, corrupted. His melody is no longer sweet and all that has been beautiful about him became dull.

Who can make him sing his song again? It is none other than the one his voice was made for.

He seemed like an outcast, other birds discarded him because he sounded different. It would be better if the bird wanted his song back, his beautiful song, but a wild snake convinced him that his broken voice was still the most beautiful in the world. He lies, because that is what he does. His words were far from the truth. The snake didn't care about the bird and so didn't tell him the truth.

Some beast ignored the bird because he wasn't a part of his own kind, "his song isn't affecting him, so why should I care if he could sing or not?"

While some told him that the new song was better that the old song, these animals blindly encourage, seeming to care but deep inside could care less.

Two people, were his song made for; his creator and his mate. Only they can make him sing again...

"The broken bird sings again,"
this is the song he would later proclaim.

"Therefore prepare your mind for action; discipline yourselves, set all your hope on the grace that Jesus Christ will bring you when he is revealed." 1 Peter 1:13

"He was destined before the foundation of the world but was revealed at the end of the ages for your sake." 1Peter 1:20

"You have been born anew, not of perishable seed but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God." 1Peter 1:23
.
.
.
.
From a lilly in her precious garden,
Taiwolilly🌼❤

Do let me know what you think below. You're greatly loved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24 HOURS

A Short Flash Fiction, where a man sold his soul to the devil in return for his mother's life. ENJOY! * * * I could barely breathe with the dirty horse sack over my head. I was panting as I tried figuring out where they were taking me. I wasn't wearing any shoes, so I felt every sharp pinch of the rocks against my feet. "Where are you taking me?" I managed to grit out but my words came out incoherent against the dirty rag rubbing me in the face. Finally, we stopped and I was brought to my knees by a rough kick to my legs. "Welcome, Bill." A voice said to my left. The sack was taken off me and I saw my fellow co-worker at the local Wall-mart. "Mike?" I looked around me and saw the two men that had led me here. They weren't any people I knew. I looked around; it seemed like a basement of some kind. They kept some wine bottles in cribs on the wall. We were in a wine cellar. "What was so special about this place that you had to gag me and cove

THE EXPERIMENT

He lost his wife and daughter and now he had no one. ° ° ° ° Where am I? My head felt heavy as though I'd been hit with a hammer. My body was hot and I was struggling against someone. I heard voices but they were fading in and out just like I was. In my haze, I saw a man wearing a nose mask and a pair of surgical gloves. "Who are you?" I managed to mumble. My throat felt so raw, it felt like I'd been thirsty for days. "He's awake! Get me Dr Sullivan." The man screamed. I was on the bed and directly above me was a large fluorescent light that was starting to hurt my eyes. "Who are you? Where am I?!" "Get me the anesthetic. Quickly! He doesn't need to be awake for this." The man I assumed to be the Doctor barked at a trembling nurse. My heart felt like it weighed a tonne and my heart was beating so hard against my chest I thought it'd leap out through my throat. Within seconds, I was injected w

Hi😉

My name is Idowu Taiwo, I'm Nigerian and this is my first blog ever created. Whoo hoo!!😁 Where to start, Oh the pressure!😬 I'm a lot of things: I'm a lover of God, a content creator, a beginner in Digital Marketing (hopefully that'll change soon😁), a photographer, an aspiring author( I actually have written two books). Yay🌼 I also sing together with my sister.🤗 I love reading, I'm actually still an undergraduate and I love the learning experience—come and fight me.🙃 Just joking though, I don't have a fighting bone in my body.😅 I'm a huge movie buff, I love cartoons and I'm a huge advocate of love, true unadulterated love. I'm a calm and collected person who believes in the power of light over darkness. And that's why I do what I do—to spread a little bit of light however way that I can.  I look forward to meeting my lovely viewers and I hope you are too. Good bye! Oh, a kiss before I go yonder. Muah!😘