Skip to main content

Thunder Blue



I looked up and I saw the skies...

It was beautiful, colours mixing together in perfect harmony.

The colours compelled and urged me to guess their names;

Sky white, thunder blue and perilious grey.

I've always loved tranquility. I sighed looking down at my hands.

The days sometimes felt endlesss, just like the skies; 

Days turning to weeks, weeks turning to months, months to years...

Everything felt the same. I closed my eyes.

When will things be different? Is this really all there is to life, endless days?

I'm waiting for that change, and I'll know it's here because, 

The sky shall carry the news and it'll be Joyful Blue.

°

°

°

°

°

°

As humans, we often wonder about what tomorrow will hold and forget to live in the present. Our tomorrow is made from actions or inactions of today. Live today, tomorrow is enough for tomorrow.❤

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!🤗❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Coconut

Brown on the outside but white on the inside. Brown signifies dirt, even more than this is the texture that the coconut bears. It is hard and almost impossible to break without an external force. There is nothing appealing about the appearance of a coconut, but on the inside... On the inside is sweetness, pureness and softness. One entity and yet different from two perspective. A person may seem very hard on the surface, by your standards a very tough wild human being, but he feels too just like you do. In fact, he might be softer than what most might think. Have you ever thought about why he does the things he does, why he's arrogant and acts out? Maybe more than an over inflated ego is a softness, a sore part he's trying to hide. The key is understanding people though it's not always easy, 'cause you need patience and love; two very scarce things these days. I'm not excusing them but I just think, there is a reason for eve...

Come out of your comfort zone.

_Come out of your comfort zone_ Our back bones are breaking, And our smiles are cracked. How hard it is to walk in the path of success. With boulders strapped to our backs, we climb the crooked mountain of prosperity. We tell ourselves, it'll be worth it. We can't remain where we are. We gotta keep moving. We look behind us—our past. Life is not a bed of roses in any way. This mountain before us is dark and cynical. Its rough paths makes our toes cry for mercy. But we turn a deaf ear to their pleas, Not a stance of peace or rest. We gotta keep moving. But the strength of a few steps is all we have left. We are weary to move on. Our fortune, our success, our wealth and honour. We see them just at the pinnacle of the jagged mountain, Laughing at us, teasing us. Is this it, for us? Do we make it? But His voice again do I hear, "Move my child, your reward awaits you." We're unstoppable like a Ferrari without brakes, _I...

Hi😉

My name is Idowu Taiwo, I'm Nigerian and this is my first blog ever created. Whoo hoo!!😁 Where to start, Oh the pressure!😬 I'm a lot of things: I'm a lover of God, a content creator, a beginner in Digital Marketing (hopefully that'll change soon😁), a photographer, an aspiring author( I actually have written two books). Yay🌼 I also sing together with my sister.🤗 I love reading, I'm actually still an undergraduate and I love the learning experience—come and fight me.🙃 Just joking though, I don't have a fighting bone in my body.😅 I'm a huge movie buff, I love cartoons and I'm a huge advocate of love, true unadulterated love. I'm a calm and collected person who believes in the power of light over darkness. And that's why I do what I do—to spread a little bit of light however way that I can.  I look forward to meeting my lovely viewers and I hope you are too. Good bye! Oh, a kiss before I go yonder. Muah!😘