Skip to main content

The three

 They were three.

No one could have known their end; no one even knew their beginning.

But blessed they were, loved by man and scorned by the devil. They were Truth, Peace and Justice.


Justice was a man, and Peace and Truth, women. They were seen as light, the joy of many nations. In them was a haven, they were stars, witnesses. 


But the Darkness hated them and so plotted their deaths. He failed, once, twice, thrice, but a day came...

He succeeded. 

_The end_ was near after all; the end and beginning of everything.

There were no cries no wails, no lament; it was a peaceful death. The _Darkness_ was happy and gifts were exchanged to commemorate the deaths of the three. The inhabitants of the earth were happy, that is until they arose from the dead. 

Oh how Darkness raged, but alas it was too late.

He didn't know, that death could never hold them.

.

.

.

Taiwolilly✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'In The Last Days'

Hi guys! It's me again. I'll be giving a detailed synopsis of my first book, 'In The Last Days'. I mean, It's been so long overdue 🙈 Rose is a seventeen years old girl who found light in the midst of darkness. She lost her father at the age of fifteen and things haven't been the same ever since. And she noticed something— People always seemed to leave her. Her father left, Brenda left and her mother though present physically hasn't paid attention in a long time. Rose promised herself that she would make it out of high school even if it would be alone. Junior year, she made up her mind to make the most of it, laying low. Rose felt immensely alone until she saw a yellow note lying on the floor with just four words written on it—a kitten had brought it. 'Your Worries Are Known' and strangely, those words had comforted her and that was the night her life changed forever. At school, met someone that would come to mean more— Michael Wh...

The Truth

The room was dark. It could easily have been called a conference room. It had everything a conference room could have—chairs arranged around the huge center table along with huge flat screen Tvs lining up the wall in front of them. But there was something omnious, almost evil about it. This wasn't a usual gathering to discuss sales or business plans, this is where the would be fate of the world would be discussed—in less than two minutes. CEOs of different conglomerates of the world trooped in one by one. Some very public figures and very wealthy men were also in attendance. Men and women of different races sat round the table, until finally, only one seat was left. As soon as he entered, every man and woman stood up and bowed. They began to hail him.  ********* "Come on Honey, it's time to go. We're leaving." Her Dad said as he helped her with her remaining luggage. "Why do we have to go Dad? I love it here....

Beautiful Scars

Lately I've been questioning myself. How do people see me? I know no one is perfect but maybe my good side outways the bad, maybe. Am I beautiful to you, inside outside? Or just on the inside. I have scars, big ones and in not so pretty places. The doctors call it keloid. Yup the monster has a name. No one knows my pain. Only two people ever did. God and sis. It's hard but I would rather hope for a solution than let it get to me. I see how people look at my scars sometimes. Especially when they've seen my beauty a few times only to see what's hidden beneath my shirt, right below my neck. Some scars can't be hidden, like the ones on my wrist and arm. It hurts—literally. I'm in pain quite a lot of times from the scars. Who else would love me scars and all? Will you, will he, will they? I hope they do. I'll always find the strength to keep loving myself, despite all these. I love me, and I hope you do too.❤ ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° So guys, I hope you like this one! And...