Skip to main content

Happy Birthday 🎉

 A good friend of mine asked me to write something special for her. It's also her birthday today.🤗❤

This is for you dear.❤

.

.

.



Why do we need birthdays? 

Why do we need a day to remember that we are still alive?

I think the question answers itself, no?


We celebrate birthdays to appreciate the beauty of life. To remind someone that we're still here, still kicking, still hopeful, still thankful.

It reminds us of age, that we are no longer kids, it reminds of responsibilities— nature's way of asking for our quota to the human race. 

But if you didn't even give one dear, you existing is enough.

On this special day, when you think about how far you've come, may you smile and rejoice, may you be thankful for the highs and lows and look forward to many more years ahead. Birthdays are great, because only the living celebrate life.


Happy Birthday Ajibola. Continue to live graciously and prosper.🤗❤

.

.

.

.

Taiwolilly🌼

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MADE

 Let the rivers of living waters flow and wash it away; wash anxiety, depression, sorrow, darkness. Let us be illuminated by the light of your countenance. The tightness in our chest let it be relieved as we sing your songs and dance your dance. To the one who made humans, to the one who is patient despite our failings to the one person who will never discard us I appreciate, honour and adore. Our lives will have meaning because you are in it. And before we were made, you knew us. As we were secretly woven, piece by piece, hair by hair. You know us each by name. A marvel and a wonder. Let the voices cease, the ones in our heads that deceives us till there's only you. Because your thoughts for our lives are good and not evil to give us a hope and an expected end. For in the image of the great King were we created and so for that reason, I am wonderfully, gloriously and fearfully made. . . . Taiwolilly🌸 Please comment your thoughts down below and subscribe! ❤

Prompt 2: Dakatar

Prompt: Pick a name, a place, thing and an emotion and write a short horror story about it. Name: Dakatar Place: Space. Thing: Shard of glass. Emotion: Despair. Dedicated to Victor Mairo. ****** It was getting hard to breathe. She could feel her body shutting down. She grimaced at the metallic taste in her mouth. "Dakatar! Dakatar!! "Don't you dare give up on me. Wake up!" You're almost there. At the sound of this voice, her eyes fluttered back open. What was that? She slowly turned to her left and then to her right. It sounded closer. Did she hear that right? Suddenly it was quiet, the voices of her teammates slowly faded out. "What was that voice?" She was floating away, with a wire attached to her space suit leading back to the Space Station approximately twenty meters away. The wire was a safety measure put in place to keep her fastened to the ship in the event of an accident. But it serves no purpose if the blast ends...

Live life

Heaven, heaven on Earth. Something's moving, Something's changing. Can you feel His glory? Feels like heaven on Earth. Life is beautiful. Hey poetry, haven't written you in a while. I know, I know. You're upset. I had a lot of things I had to do, And now that I'm back,  Will you forgive me? No? Okay. Moving on. 2021, what will you bring? I see bliss, growth, upliftment. This is my greater year, The stars are just my beginning. Each night I look at Orion, I love that constellation,  Why? Only my sister knows. Oh, Nepa just brought light, These days they've been trying small small. Just finished watching 'Croods 2' the other day, Literally one of the funniest cartoons I've watched in recent memory, Also, 'Soul' is one unusual cartoon that'll have you thinking about life; I learned this from it: 'You were born to Live'. Deep, right? So, live. Enjoy every second of your life, because they are that precious. I know for a fact that you ...